Let the good news flow!
I will praise you, Lord,
and I will honor you among the nations. ~ Psalm 18:49 (CEV)
As for us, we can’t stop speaking about what we have seen and heard. ~ Acts 4:20 (CEV)
KEY IDEA:
Don't try to contain the good news inside you.
PRAYER:
Great news! Your extravagant love sent your Son to die for my salvation. Why then do I keep it to myself? Fill me with your spirit of love until it spills over in joyful witness. With your children from all nations and generations, I will sing eternal praises to you, my Lord. Amen. (Daily Texts, Mount Carmel Ministries edition)
TRANSLATIONS
ABP = Authorized Boydston Paraphrase — my own freestyle biblical adaptation — somewhere between paraphrase, commentary, and sermon
CEB = Common English Bible (©2011, the Common English Bible)
CEV = Contemporary English Version (©1995, American Bible Society)
MSG = The Message (©1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson)
NIRV = New International Reader's Version (©1996, 1998, Biblica)
NIV = New International Version (©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011, Biblica)
NLT = New Living Translation (©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, Tyndale House Foundation)
NRSVue = New Revised Standard Version Updated Edition (© 2021 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.) NTE = New Testament for Everyone (©2011 Nicolas Thomas Wright.)
REB = Revised English Bible (© 1989 Oxford University Press and Cambridge University Press) TCEB = The Casual English Bible (© Stephen M. Miller)