God is wise and powerful!
Praise him forever and ever.
REVELATION 7:12 (GNT)
“Amen! Praise, glory, wisdom, thanksgiving, honor, power, and might belong to our God forever and ever! Amen!”
THE ESSENCE
We never finish our praise to God.
DAILY FODDER
What does your praise look like? If it needs to go on forever, how are you building the stamina to carry on that long?
PRAYER
Praise you, God, forever and ever. That's easy for me to say but I need more training to be able to sustain it forever. I get easily distracted. Help me to offer ongoing praise as I become aware of even the smallest expressions of your grace. As I consider your wisdom, power, and mercy, I want to be able to offer unending praise. Amen.
THE LORD’S PRAYER (ABP)
Our Father in Heaven,
we hold your name in the highest regard.
Please come and establish your reign here on earth
so that everything that happens here will align
with what is happening in heaven.
Our Father in Heaven,
we hold your name in the highest regard.
Please come and establish your reign here on earth
so that everything that happens here will align
with what is happening in heaven.
Give us enough food for today.
Forgive us our wrongdoing,
and we’ll forgive those who have wronged us.
Shield us from the trials and temptations that come our way.
Lastly, we pray that you will protect us from all forms of evil. Amen.
and we’ll forgive those who have wronged us.
Shield us from the trials and temptations that come our way.
Lastly, we pray that you will protect us from all forms of evil. Amen.